It all begin around midnight July 29, 2008. I went into labor and thought I was going to die! Little did I know it was only the beginning. I was scheduled to be induced on July 30, 2008, but sweet Katie Grace had other plans!
We made it to the hospital around 3:30 a.m. and the nurses questioned why I was there. Apparently, I was not far enough along so they made me walk around the halls for an hour. After several painful hours my hero came in the room, the Anesthesiologist! I recommend the epidural!
After 20 minutes of pushing my sweet Katherine Grace entered the world! Like all drama queens, she entered this world taking a big gulp of fluid so she had to go straight the NICU and stayed five days! After five days she was perfectly healthy and ready to come home!
We are so blessed with a beautiful little girl that is a very happy baby!
We made it to the hospital around 3:30 a.m. and the nurses questioned why I was there. Apparently, I was not far enough along so they made me walk around the halls for an hour. After several painful hours my hero came in the room, the Anesthesiologist! I recommend the epidural!
After 20 minutes of pushing my sweet Katherine Grace entered the world! Like all drama queens, she entered this world taking a big gulp of fluid so she had to go straight the NICU and stayed five days! After five days she was perfectly healthy and ready to come home!
We are so blessed with a beautiful little girl that is a very happy baby!



No comments:
Post a Comment