Today we went to have our one month old pictures taken. What an adventure! The day did not start as planned. Every morning we like to go for a walk after breakfast. We had not been two steps out of the driveway before Katie Grace spit up everywhere! All in the stroller and down her back. I am not sure how, but it was everywhere. So this day we did not go for a walk.
We finally got cleaned up and ready for our pictures. Then her diaper needed changing! I pulled off the diaper and she started pooping on me and the floor! It was dramatic! I cleaned all that up and before I could get the new diaper on, she did it again! Mind you this is all 15 minutes before we needed to be at the place for pictures. Thankfully my mom was there to help me!
How can you be beautiful for pictures after all that work? Needless to say she was not happy for her pictures. She screamed and fussed till she wore herself out! So we have a few beautiful pictures of her sleeping!
We finally got cleaned up and ready for our pictures. Then her diaper needed changing! I pulled off the diaper and she started pooping on me and the floor! It was dramatic! I cleaned all that up and before I could get the new diaper on, she did it again! Mind you this is all 15 minutes before we needed to be at the place for pictures. Thankfully my mom was there to help me!
How can you be beautiful for pictures after all that work? Needless to say she was not happy for her pictures. She screamed and fussed till she wore herself out! So we have a few beautiful pictures of her sleeping!



No comments:
Post a Comment