The things she does really makes Robert and I laugh! The other day she tried to give Robert Scout her stuffed dog in exchange for his laptop. She really thought it was an even trade!
Friday, February 26, 2010
Tea Anyone?
The other night Robert, Katie Grace had a tea party in the living room. Robert put together her table and Katie Grace thought it was time for a party! She has really started to pretend play alot! She loves feeding her bears and loving on her baby doll. She always asks me to wrap her baby in a blanket!
The things she does really makes Robert and I laugh! The other day she tried to give Robert Scout her stuffed dog in exchange for his laptop. She really thought it was an even trade!
The things she does really makes Robert and I laugh! The other day she tried to give Robert Scout her stuffed dog in exchange for his laptop. She really thought it was an even trade!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment