Yes, I know it has been awhile. And yes I know I have said this before! Time flies when you are having fun!
Can I just say I no longer have a baby! We have a full fledged toddler on our hands and she is on the move. And did I mention she can talk? She has a lot to say... if only we could understand everything.
This is the list of words we now have figured out she is saying.
Dadda (of course she says this all the time and clear as day I might add)
Bye Bye (no question there)
BaBa (me, no where near as clear, in fact it took me forever to even figure out it was me)
Bo (while pointing Book)
Din (Drink)
Da (Dog)
Bop (Pops)
Papa
Ba (Bunny)
Be (Binky)
Bea (Bear)
Hi
tinku (Thank U)
Tatie (Katie)
No (but its her own version)
Aw Don (All Done)
As you can tell the list is still growing!
She also has decided she wants to feed herself with the spoon. I cringe at the mess every time, but if I feed it to her she just spits the food back out. When she gets to use the spoon some of it stays in her mouth and her hair, nose and sometimes ears! Very messy! But, I guess it is something that must be learned!



1 comment:
Look at that big girl! She is starting to lose some of those baby rolls. I was thinking about you today. I'm glad that you posted.
Post a Comment