Thursday, July 2, 2009

Perfect Summer Day

Katie Grace got a new swing for the backyard. So after Robert put it up in the tree we had to try it out. She loves the swing! She giggles and laughs out loud! It is soo cute!




I tried to get a picture of her first tooth. I took her to the doctor last week and he said that there were 9 new teeth coming in so no wonder her fussy mood! The first one to come in was on the upper left side of her mouth which is very strange. Next we have the two in the middle bottom breaking through and then one in the middle, for now. But I think they are all going to be here very soon.








2 comments:

The Mize of Texas said...

Poor baby! NINE TEETH!?!

The McGrew Crew said...

Hey girl! So glad you found my site! I would love to catch up and yes, we will have to get together soon! Maybe you, me and Hannah can all get together sometime! My email is paisley220@yahoo.com.